We need a model who represents our brand, has the look, the right personality, who fits our campaign, our production schedule and our budget.
Searching for the face of your next campaign can be a tedious DIY task. Although a model may have the right “look,” can s/he deliver? Finding the right talent can be time consuming and costly…particularly if the shoot falls short due to bad casting. Yes, CASTING MATTERS. And that is the significance of hiring an experienced casting director.
Casting directors in New York have one of the largest pools of talent from which to pull. We take the time to select the best caliber models so your brand will have a successful campaign, will maintain its image and reputation within the industry. Wondering how a casting director in New York can benefit your brand? Here we will highlight some of the top benefits experienced casting directors will provide you.
- Casting directors will find talent that not only looks the part but also delivers. Of course, it is critical that a model has the right look to be on brand, but can s/he perform? The camera is an intimate medium. Advertising productions can be intimidating for industry newcomers and even for some veterans. Yes, casting directors are tastemakers and have a knack for recognizing the ones to watch. But, an experienced casting director in New York also analyzes talent and presents you with a careful selection of models for your specific initiative.
- In the long term you will save money. Casting directors will find the right model; that’s our job. In the end, we save your production(s) time and money. Union or non-union? Either way, we can help you navigate through tricky SAG-AFTRA union rules. Caliber of model and rates are in direct correlation; we have our finger on the pulse of both. An experienced casting director negotiates and drafts deal memos for your non-union and over-scale productions. Carefully written deal memos clearly define terms, territory, usage, exclusivity, services and a great casting director will even forecast and pre-negotiate additional options…just in case.
- We will find a model who aligns with your initiative. A seasoned casting director will not cast a model with thin lips for a lipstick campaign. Like a Monet, a model might seem like a good fit from afar, but does she have the right features to sell makeup? Is she symmetrical? How are her lashes? Does she have a hooded brow? These are the type of questions experienced casting directors ask themselves in order to see the big picture. A casting director needs to think micro and
- You will be presented with rising talent. Casting directors in New York have relationships with agents and know immediately when a new talent hits the scene. We can secure these rising talents for brands early in their careers, which ultimately saves your brand money. Like in the stock market where you aim to buy low and sell high, an experienced casting director helps form a brand’s future by making the right investment at the right time.
- Casting directors can save your brand’s reputation. Due to the relationships casting directors have with agents, we are capable of protecting a brand from a public relations issue. Your brand cannot risk being associated with a model who does not have a good reputation. Casting directors provide a form of security during the entire casting process.
If you are searching for an experienced casting director in New York, contact us today. Don’t put your brand’s image at risk. We provide the highest quality talent to enhance your brand.